Acquire the equipment you need on terms that suit you.
Asset finance offers a fast and flexible approach to funding, giving your business access to the equipment it needs to perform and grow, without compromising its cash flow. We can fund both new and second-hand equipment, and even release cash from equipment investments that you already own.
Supported a historic London Museum to install a replacement EPOS system
Funding secured in the form of a flexible leasing facility
Supported a client with their café in a prominent North West England country park
Funding secured in the form of a hire purchase facility to fund an electric vehicle, now acting as a mobile café
TYPES OF ASSET FINANCE WE OFFER
- Flexible terms - spread the cost over an asset’s life in order for equipment to ‘pay for itself’
- Simple, fixed route to ownership at the end of the term
- Maintain control - you own the equipment and can typically claim capital allowances
- Tax efficient - you can offset your hire purchase interest and charges, against pre-tax profits
- Allows you to reclaim VAT
- Quick to arrange, providing uninterrupted use of your equipment
- Typically, a nil deposit. VAT spread over the term
- Spreads the cost allowing you to achieve profitable outcomes with the equipment from day one
- Flexible and has no burden to your ownership at the end of the term, suiting your future needs
Refinance / Sales Lease Back
- Flexible and efficient – no interruption towards the use of equipment
- Options to release funds for all types of equipment up to five years old
- Can release capital from existing equipment, enabling you to make quicker decisions when looking to expand your business
Our commercial mortgage services
We’ve been helping first-time buyers and existing business owners secure funding for over 45 years.
What makes Christie Finance different?Find out more about commercial mortgages
Try our mortgage calculator
Find out how much you will pay each month for your loan by trying out our business mortgage calculator.