Christie & Co Network
Christie Finance is part of the Christie & Co Network, which also includes Christie & Co and Christie Insurance.
Christie & Co employs the largest team of sector specialists in the UK providing professional brokerage and advisory services for clients looking to sell or buy property in the retail, hospitality, leisure and care industries. Via its extensive network of offices across the UK and Europe it works with business buyers and sellers to conclude transactions of all sizes – from local standalone purchases to major European portfolio sales.
Established in 1935, Christie & Co is trusted as the leading specialist in its core sectors. It advises all types of client – from first-time buyers and private sellers to the largest corporate operators – on freehold and leasehold businesses such as hotels, restaurants, pubs, shops, entertainment venues, pharmacies, medical practices and child and elderly care facilities.
Based on its knowledge of and reputation in the market the company has been able to build and maintain a comprehensive database of the top business opportunities available in the UK and across Europe.
Christie & Co’s professional services include:
- Building surveys
- Dispute resolution
- Investment and development advice
Christie & Co is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), so clients can be confident in its professionalism and commitment to working to the highest standards. It was named the 'UK's most active agent' in the Leisure and Hotels category by Estates Gazette magazine five times – from 2010 to 2014.
Once we have agreement in place for your funding, you will need to consider the risks to your business. Unfortunately accident, injury and even death are part of life, you need to consider if this happens to you or your key people – how are you protected?
Christie Finance works closely with our colleagues at Christie Insurance, who are there to protect you, your family and your business.
Unlike most banks, which have a tied agency with one insurer, Christie Insurance are an independent insurance broker, who have a range of insurers to get the best deal to meet your requirements.
They will listen to your concerns and assess your risks; with a view to putting in place the best cost effect solutions for you.
Types of protection they can provide are:
- Mortgage-protection life assurance covers the repayment of the outstanding amount of your mortgage should you die during the term of the policy;
- The above policy can also be extended to include critical illness - pays out a lump sum following the death of the person whose life is insured, or if they are diagnosed with a serious illness such as cancer or a heart attack.
- Income-protection will pay out a monthly income if you are unable to work as a result of illness or disability;
- Key person cover helps businesses to cope if an important member is lost through death or critical illness. The pay-out can help a business to shore up losses, manage cash flow, recruit a replacement, pay off a loan.
Click here to find out more about Life Assurance cover available
Arranging the full protection for your business
Protecting your business when you have exchanged contracts and its assets, like the buildings and the fixtures and fittings is vital; together with loss of your revenue in the event of a fire or flood, injuries to your staff and your customers.
Christie Insurance can help, to find out more about their commercial insurance protection click here